The unique MOTOmed muvi enables simultaneous leg and arm training. Movement, speed, and resistance level for legs and arms can be adjusted independently offering both passive and active training to improve effectiveness and reduce recovery time.
Muvi can also detect a patients physical effort during training enabling therapists to accurately and objectively assess progress.
Our European researched & engineered Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) unit helps patients to achieve neurological function including range of motion, strength, and coordination. Muvi combined with FES offers even more treatment possibilities.
• Simultaneous Leg and Arm Training
• Separate Resistance controls
• Simple Touchscreen operation
• Independent resistance controls
• Functional Range of Motion at rest
• Functional Electrical Stimulation
• Multiple Treatment Programs
• Records Multiple Treatment Programs